What is this “High Five for Friday”, you ask? It is another great link party that I want to try to participate in at least every other Friday if not every week. Lauren who authors the blog, Lauren Elizabeth, hosts this neat event to showcase 5 of the favorite things that happened this week. I think we all sometimes need reminding to enjoy the small things in life and to look on the bright side. Hopefully this will help me do that and if you read this little speck on the interwebs, maybe it will help you, too.
1. Finally got to watch Oz The Great & Powerful Wednesday night and loved it! I am a big Wizard of Oz fan so I try to catch any movie in the genre. The actors were great and the scenery/effects were awesome! Image courtesy of Google.
2. I took advantage of an interlibrary e-book loan to read “The Templar Legacy” by Steve Berry and it is really good!
3. Finally found a drugstore brand mousse with some hold. Thanks, Tresemme!
4. C & I saw this cute car on the way to lunch, but sadly it was stranded on the side of the road.
5. Finally, we are going to a Bowling Green Hot Rods baseball game this weekend. Go, Hot Rods! I may or may not wear this stylish bucket hat to the game. Probably not!