1. C, my dad, his friend E, and I attended a Bowling Green Hot Rods baseball game last Saturday night and had a wonderful time. It was the perfect summer night to be outside enjoying the game and people watching. Plus, the Hot Rods won 9-1!
2. There was a great little fireworks show after the game as well.
3. I have a new favorite song, “Next To Me” by Emile Sande and I feel like it describes C & I to a “T”. He is always right by me when I need him. He is the greatest!
4. I have a special praise report. Dad went back to the orthopedic specialist for a checkup from his car wreck and everything looked great! He doesn’t have to go back until December and if all goes well, that will be the last appointment. Praise God!!
5. Our garden is starting to produce like gangbusters. Homegrown lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, and zucchini are gracing our table these days.