1. This one doesn’t have a photo but it is the most important thing this week. My MIL had successful triple bypass surgery on Monday and is now home and recovering. We are so blessed and thankful that her problem was caught when it was so no further damage was done. God was watching over her!
2. I froze 6 dozen ears of sweet corn on Wednesday night and now my little freezer is just about full of all kinds of goodies. I didn’t grow this, but someone local did and it is just so good.
3. On a much lighter note, when I finally made it to the grocery on Wednesday afternoon, I took a little side trip to Sally’s Beauty Supply where I purchased these two little goodies:
Now I just need a little time to do a pedicure.
4. I have been letting my hair grow for a while and it is finally long enough to pull back so I also purchased this cute hair clip at Sally’s.
5. Last, but I guess not least…I turn FORTY today!! Yikes! How did that happen? I can’t be over 30 yet? Right…right!?!?!?!? Oh, well. I am grateful for my first 40 years and hopefully will get to celebrate another 40.